OUR RESPONSE TO COVID-19
Raglin Market takes the cleanliness of our restaurant very seriously. We have implemented several extra precautions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
- Social distancing
- Limited occupancy (subject to change)
- Check employees for any signs of illness at the beginning of each shift
- We are working to get all of our staff vaccinated
- Strict hand washing policy
- Employees wear disposable gloves when handling food
- No contact, curbside pickup is available
- Delivery is available through ChowNow and NoshBoulder
- Powerful sanitizer used throughout the premises
As long as we feel like we can safely serve you and maintain our safety, we are dedicated to staying open. Our goal is to ensure you remain confident in dining and ordering from us.